Are you a contractor in the electrical construction industry seeking exceptional talent to power up your projects? Look no further! We are here to energize your team with our unparalleled retained search services.
At iBidElectric, we understand the vital importance of assembling a skilled and reliable workforce to drive your projects forward. With our extensive experience and electrical construction industry expertise, we specialize in connecting contractors like you with the brightest electrical construction professionals in the field.
Standard Retained Search Agreement
This Retained Search Agreement (“Agreement”) is made between iBidElectric (Recruiter) and the Company (Client) entered below for the purpose of engaging the services of the Recruiter to conduct a search and recruitment process to identify qualified candidates for specific employment opportunities within the Client’s organization.
- Services: The Recruiter agrees to perform the following services: a. Conduct a comprehensive search for potential candidates based on the Client’s defined job requirements. b. Source and identify potential candidates through various means, including but not limited to databases, networking, advertisements, and referrals. c. Screen and evaluate potential candidates to assess their qualifications, skills, and suitability for the specified positions. d. Present a shortlist of qualified candidates to the Client for further evaluation and selection. e. Facilitate the scheduling of interviews between the Client and the selected candidates. f. Assist in negotiations and offer management between the Client and the selected candidate. g. Maintain confidentiality and protect the interests of the Client throughout the recruitment process.
- Exclusivity: This Agreement grants the Recruiter the exclusive right to conduct the search and recruitment process for the specified positions. The Client agrees not to engage the services of any other recruitment agency for the same positions during the term of this Agreement.
- Position Specifications: The Client shall provide the Recruiter with detailed job descriptions, qualifications, and any other relevant information necessary to identify suitable candidates for the specified positions.
- Fees and Payment: a. The Client agrees to pay the Recruiter a contingency fee, based on 33% of the candidate’s annual salary plus any hiring bonus, upon the successful placement and acceptance of an offered employment position. b. Invoices for the contingency fee will be issued by the Recruiter upon the candidate’s acceptance of the employment offer, and payment is due per the schedule below:
- 1/3rd to Initiate the Search
- 1/3rd upon face-to-face interview(s)
- The remainder of the fee, recalculated to reflect the fee resulting from the final agreed
gross compensation package, plus any pre-approved expenses on the candidate’s start date due within 30 days.
Additional terms of the agreement
- Term and Termination: a. This Agreement shall commence on the date of execution and remain in effect until the selected candidate starts employment with the Client. b. Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to the other party. Upon termination, the Client will be responsible for any fees due up to the date of termination.
- Confidentiality: Both parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of any proprietary or sensitive information disclosed during the course of the recruitment process and to use such information solely for the purpose of evaluating and selecting candidates.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations, and agreements, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter herein.
Please signify your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Retained Search Agreement by completing the form below. Once completed and reviewed a copy of the retained search agreement will be sent to you via email.
Thank you for considering our services. We look forward to assisting you in your search for top talent.
The iBidElectric Podcast includes the Top Electrical Construction Job Opportunities on the Market, Compensation Reviews, Career Advice, Employer Advice, Industry News, and more. Subscribe today!
Our client is seeking a Senior Electrical Estimator (New York, NY) who will develop and utilize takeoff in pricing materials and labor in order to provide accurate job bids for projects throughout the company. The Senior Electrical Estimator will also follow up on bid projects and provide interaction with clients, as appropriate. This position requires a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic who also has the ability to perform at all levels and types of Electrical Contracting including commercial, industrial, and institutional.