Learn the Art & Science of Electrical Estimating with Our 3-Phase Approach
Learn Electrical Estimating Online
The #1 Online Electrical Estimating Training Program. We have trained electricians, electrical engineers, project managers, project assistants, and college interns. Learn from the convenience of your own home or office. Whether you are just starting your career or want to advance to the next level we have the best online training program for you or your key employees.
Learn from your home or office.
Our Online Electrical Estimating Courses are available for you to learn the art of Electrical Estimating online.
- Online learning offers the flexibility to access educational materials and participate in courses from anywhere and at any time.
- Online learning breaks down geographical barriers, allowing individuals to access educational resources and courses that may not be available in their local area.
- Online learning can be more affordable compared to traditional brick-and-mortar institutions. It eliminates expenses such as commuting, housing, and textbooks.
- Online learning employs a variety of multimedia tools, such as videos, interactive quizzes, and simulations, to enhance the learning experience.
- Online learning provides opportunities for acquiring and developing digital skills that are increasingly valuable in today’s job market.
- Online courses often allow students to learn at their own pace.
Enroll In Our Online Electrical Estimating Program.
Below is a detailed description of our Online training program.
ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING II
ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING – ADVANCED
Advanced Electrical Estimating & National Electrical Code
Take your electrical estimating skills to the next level with our advanced electrical estimating class. Designed for professionals looking to refine their expertise, this course delves into the intricacies of complex electrical systems and sophisticated estimating techniques. Learn how to analyze intricate blueprints, navigate electrical codes, and accurately estimate the costs of large-scale projects. Our instructor will guide you through a real-world project, sharing their invaluable industry knowledge and proven strategies for success. Gain a deep understanding of specialized software tools and cutting-edge technologies used in advanced electrical estimating, and elevate your ability to deliver precise and competitive bids.
BONUS: CASE STUDIES
Review costs for a variety of electrical construction projects
- Unit Costs
- Assembly Costs
- Square Foot Costs
Important Note: While all lessons are pre-recorded, each student will have access to their instructor via email throughout the course. If a question cannot be answered via email, the instructor will schedule a phone call, online meeting, or both with the student.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
- Experience: 40 Years of Commercial Electrical Construction
- Positions: Junior, Senior, & Chief Estimator, VP Preconstruction
- Employers: Local, Regional, and ENR Top 40 Electrical Contractors
Avoid Costly Mistakes:
Mistakes made during the preparation of an electrical construction estimate can cost tens of thousands of dollars if not more. Losing a project that could have provided valuable backlog and profit can cost a contractor hundreds of thousands of dollars in missed opportunities. Learn how to properly prepare an electrical construction cost estimate to avoid costly errors and increase your chances to win profitable projects.
Some common mistakes:
- Misinterpreting the scope of work.
- Missing documents & addenda.
- Incorrectly understanding match lines.
- Unrealistic labor units
- Miscalculating general conditions & direct job expenses.
Online Electrical Estimating Course
The iBidElectric Electrical Estimating Course – is more than an introductory course. Of course, we teach you how to develop the skills and knowledge to accurately estimate costs to construct electrical projects. We go beyond that and teach you advanced estimating & business development techniques to win profitable projects.
Course Setting: Online
Length of Course:
Basic Electrical Estimating – Study at your own pace.
Course Schedule: All classes in our online classroom.
Course Prerequisites: Must have a high-speed internet connection with the latest web browsers.
Who Should Enroll:
- Electrical Engineers
Learn Electrical Estimating Online
Here, we offer the most unique training system for electrical estimators available. Yes, there are other training courses available. Typically these are conducted offline in a remote classroom that can require travel time & lodging. Our course is conducted entirely online.
Electrical Estimating – Advanced
Lesson 1 – Introduction to Electrical Estimating II
Lesson 2 – Specification Review
Lesson 3 – Plan Review
Lesson 4 – Lighting & Controls
Lesson 5 – Distribution
Lesson 6 – Branch Power
Lesson 7 – Equipment
Lesson 8 – Conduit & Wire Lighting
Lesson 9 – Conduit & Wire Power
Lesson 10 – Conduit & Wire Distribution
Lesson 11 – Fire Alarm System
Lesson 12 – Tele Data
Lesson 13 – Audio Visual
Lesson 14 – Security & Access Control
Lesson 15 – Estimate Review
Lesson 16 – Pricing the Estimate
Lesson 17 – Estimate Recap
Lesson 18 – Proposal & Negotiation